Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sayonara

New skin, new world, new beginning.
I actually wrote alot of things on a piece of paper,
About what actually happened today,
In chronological order but I decided not to blog about it.
Waste my time/ink/effort, whatever.
Oh wells, I'm feeling really dumb right now.
Let me just once, right this moment forget about everything,
All the studies, the stress caused. wait, i doubt im stressed.

I'm trying to finish my Lit essay now,
So that I don't have to spend time on the computer.
& I'm wrong blogging right now, last post :D
I shall control my temptation upon touching the keyboard.
I promise, I won't blog till exams are over, 10oct.
I have to at least get 2 A1s, not counting art.
My chinese is dropping drastically.
Buck Up!
I'm trying to have Passion for Maths.
But my marks are like, OMG.

At least an A2 for maths, then I'll be satisfied :D
Chinese gotta be an A1, pray hard i have to get it.
Art, I must try to scrape through 75 [:
HomeEc, so long I get a B3/4, that's better than nothing.
Science, I'm trying to get a B3, my marks are always less by 1/2 marks.
How frustrating it can be!
Most of all, my english I must try to get a B4.
So long its at the 60plus range, happy enough(:

Are those ^ my targets? My aim maaaaaan :D

& I'm trying to get my percentage to be a B3,
So that I could be in a PureScience class!
Physics is like hell load difficult,
Chemistry, I have no chemistry with chemistry.
I like Biology :D so human (:

----------------------------------------------------------

Daddy Let
Daddy let me go
go out with him please
and let me come home
late as I please

Daddy I want to go
this week and every week
other girls of my age
go out every week

Daddy please
I'm a big girl now
I'm almost fifteen
most go out more

Daddy I promise
six days of the week
except Saturday
I'll do my homework

Daddy tonight
We're going dancing
tonight at seven
he's coming

Daddy dear
if you want to see him
and mummy too
I'll ask him to come in

If he's taking me
to the Lost Horizon
how can I daddy
be back at ten?

So daddy please
tonight tonight
let us stay up late
it's Saturday Night
----------------------------------------------------------

Goodness, that poem is lovely.
It's like talking about ourselves?
At this teenage range?
Oh wells, that's our project poem.
It seems easy, but I think its tough. LOL!
Dumb dumb.

I'm gonna mug really hard :D
See yah bloooooog!
GoodNight :D